Thursday, March 19, 2009

MOTIVATION???


What motivation, I have none. Is it just me or does anyone out there feel like a steaming pile-o-poo? I mean it takes all the energy I have just to get up in the morning. It is unreal. What's worse is going to bed at 7:30 and sleeping until morning and waking up tired. That is so very wrong. I am hoping that this will pass soon because I am so tired of being tired. We had company this last weekend and more company on St. Patty's Day but it wasn't too much or too many. It was really nice actually. I just feel drained. Kinda strange since I am more of a high energy kinda person.
Hmmm....

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger mama biscuit said...

Yes, this does sound strange for you....miss energizer bunny. Have you had a physical lately? Or perhaps it's just the stress of all that's been going on.

Take care of you!

11:31 AM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

I have an appointment on the 31st and I am pretty sure a lot of it has to do with stress. I promise I will take care of myself. But you have to promise to give little "Ms. S" a big nuggle for me.

12:29 PM  
Blogger cher said...

wow, its like i wrote this post. except i didn't have company and if i had, it would have been too much and too many.

I don't know what is making me so drained lately either. I went and got some blood work done yesterday. Check my iron stores and hemoglobin levels, thyroid...

I know i struggle with depression, but it just doesn't seem like normal depression to me. I could sleep for a week. I'm ALWAYS tired and feel like screaming when my kids wake up at 8 AM! As if! 8 AM? I would normally be so happy about that!

12:37 PM  
Blogger ~Just Me Miranda~ said...

I hate feeling like that. What's the weather doing over there? I know I really get like that when its gloomy, and cold all the time. Hope you get out of the slump soon.

3:23 PM  
Blogger Queen-Size funny bone said...

I feel exactly the same way. My mind never seems to shut off even when I am trying to sleep. Gee and the world around me seems to bleak.

3:46 PM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

I am going in for a tune-up on the 31st so I am going to make sure everything is o.k.

I too have had issues with depression on and off over my lifetime and this is just really different. It's almost painful.

The weather is so beautiful, sunny and not too hot with a great breeze. So I know for sure the weather is not a factor (for once).

QS you have SO much going on in your world, I have no idea how you do it.

8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home