Monday, March 16, 2009

MY POSTS HAVE BEEN.....

Meh...

I haven't had much happening in my life lately which is good I suppose. T-Mom is hanging in there. She is scared and I don't blame her. We went to dinner with them on Friday night and she is having a hard time wrapping her head around it all. She spent the whole weekend cleaning like a mad woman. I understand the need to stay busy. She goes in for blood work tomorrow and the surgery is scheduled for Monday. This is all happening so fast. Her mom is a chemo nurse and is coming to spend time with her while she is recovering. Her dad lives in Connecticut and will be down here as well. She has an awesome support system and a plethora of friends. I guess that just shows what a wonderful person she is. I told her that if she loses her hair with the chemo, I will shave my head so she won't be the only funny looking woman in town.
I mean it too.

The kids are great the the hubby is awesome BTW...

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger just a kat said...

You rock!!!
Glad she has such a great support system.
Get matching hats.

8:57 AM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Thank you...

Great idea Kat! I promise I will take pictures!

3:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home