Monday, February 09, 2009

DO YOU ALL KNOW RUBY?
Ruby is a local star.

You could say that she is a hero to many. Well, guess what? I met her yesterday. I went to the Southern Woman's Conference. I was so excited to meet her. I have watched her show on the Style network since the beginning. Most of you know that I don't watch much TV if at all. I can't stand reality shows at all. But in the case of Ruby I will watch that no matter what.
She is so sweet and I just know that she is as genuine as can be. I am even a bigger fan now.
Oh and as soon as I can figure out how to get pictures off my cell phone and put them on here I totally will!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Queen-Size funny bone said...

I don't get the channel so I'll have o see if I can watch it online.

9:01 PM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

She is so awesome, I hope you do get a chance to see her at least once.

3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home