Thursday, January 15, 2009

Well, my son and I made up. We worked really hard to see each other's point of view. So, we are cool right now. Of course with teens that could change with the wind.
I joined Facebook the other night. Yes, I became one of the lemmings. Hey at least it's not Myspace! I have actually been in contact with some of the people that I have always liked and wondered whatever happened to them. That is a good feeling. I am sure when the newness wears off I won't care as much. I'm kinda lazy like that.
Let me tell you, I AM excited that one of my buds is getting ready to have her baby the end of this month and I am done packing the box and getting ready to ship it out once I get paid. There will be one more very important thing I have to send out when I am finished making it, but it should be done before she arrives. Ohhh I can NOT wait!

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger mama biscuit said...

Well, at least you and the boy were able to make up. When I was being a butt, my mom and I almost never saw eye to eye...it was eventually just swept under the rug.

10:04 AM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Rug sweeping is never good... I am glad to see that you turned out great, I have hope.

11:03 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

I joined facebook a few weeks ago too! I'll have to find you and add you !

1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home