Tuesday, January 06, 2009

HERE WE GO....


O.K. I have to preface this with I have tons more pics but I like these and I posting these, so there!

We ate shrimp
...and oysters.
Some of us were camera shy...
and some of us weren't. This is my BRO1 and his wife. I haven't seen them in a long time. They didn't join us for Thanksgiving this year so it was good to finally see them.
This is my BRO2 and the hubby hanging out. They really enjoy each others company.
That's awesome.
Ahh... to be this young and in love...
Peace out homies!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger mama biscuit said...

Looks like a good time was had by all. That last picture of your mom cracks me up, she's been taking lessons for babygirl, hasn't she?

8:59 AM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Gee, how did you know? *grin* Can I just say that you will blink your eyes and Sydney will have corrupted your mother too!

10:37 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

Peace out -- LOL

Great pictures!! And I'm sooooo jealous of that weather! I'm stuck under 4 foot of snow!

P.S. It's me, Sherri, had to change up my blog a bit for the new job. :)

8:26 AM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Hey Sherri! Very cool!

Oh I wish you could come enjoy the weather with us. But of course come July and it is 103' in the shade... I think you would think twice.

8:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home