Tuesday, December 09, 2008

*barf*
Saturday we finally celebrated Babygirl's birthday. We went to Starcastle, the kids roller skated and laser tagged. The hubby had a headache before he got there and we both had one when we left. I swear that place is just a petri dish looking for a person to infect. I know better than to eat anything there so I just drank Sierra Mist which is always good. I don't skate so I just sat out with our stuff and chilled. I take that back, I skated there once. My sweet nephew (R.I.P.) talked me in to going out on to the "ice" once a looong time ago. For him I would have moved Heaven and earth. So of course he and I went a couple of times around. We held each other up and of course we had a good laugh about me on skates... I have not skated since then. It's O.K. my hubby skates with the kids and he is really good at it. They had fun and we ended up having 3 extra kids at the house. 2 for my daughter and 1 for my son. I started feeling a little unwell Sunday night. I was up all night with an upset stomach (greeeeaaaat...). I got up yesterday morning and went to work only to come home 2 hours later. I have had a close bond with Imodium ever since... I didn't go to work today but I am going tomorrow come Hell or high water.
Wish me luck.

1 Comments:

Blogger mama biscuit said...

I hope you're feeling better!

1:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home