Thursday, December 04, 2008

*hanging head in shame...*

I am ashamed and embarrassed....
I confess....
I bought a Nintendo DS for my daughter for her 13th birthday and I have logged in far more hours on that thing than she has. She is sweet to let me play with it but she needs to take it away from me and hide it already!!! I did break away from it last night and played a round of UNO which I lost and a round of UNO Spin which I also lost. Then after putting them to bed I again played on the Nintendo DS...

MAKE IT STOP!!!
*grin*

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger mama biscuit said...

I'm the same way with video games. I can burn up hours at it so I try to just avoid it all together.

11:44 AM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

I am a total sucker for the Sims2, I have all the EPs and Stuff packs. Talk about wasting time! I have to remind myself that my kids do in fact need my time more than the silly game...

12:11 PM  
Blogger just a kat said...

I would totally love a DS for Xmas, but since I asked "santa" for an Iphone, I am SOL.
Amazon has a sweet little bundle in an ice blue color that is making my hands itch!!

My godbabies mama has all those SIMS games and she is forever back there screwing around with them, and making her hubby take care of my babies (2,3 and 4). Pisses me off, honestly. Play it after they go to bed!! Sorry, snotty headed rant over!

3:38 PM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Oh, I am with you there! I can waste time A LOT of time if I'm not careful. There have been many a night that I am up really late (on the weekends). Thankfully my kids still want to do things with me and go places with me so of course games don't matter that much at all.

8:45 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

I want one of those!! Ever since I saw that commercial of Lisa Kudro making Chinese food.....

8:14 PM  
Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

Hahaha "stop the World, I wanna get off!" haha, too funny, damn, I was the same with the Original X Box, but not with the 360 thank goodness.

2:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home