Wednesday, December 03, 2008

~QUICK RECAP~

TG dinner was awesome as expected!
Tysgirl texted me and made my day.
My brother has lost a little weight and looks like he is feeling a lot better.
My parents are still sweet.
Dad seems to be slipping a little. He tries to think of a word and it won't come to him, that's new.
My nephew stayed out of my face which was a wonderful thing.
My kids behaved good, that was awesome.
My computer at the house is down right now so I can't come on here as often as need be.
Work is sucking real bad right now.
Saxby won, that's a good thing.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger mama biscuit said...

Doesn't take much to please you, does it :-) Glad you had a good time.

7:38 PM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

It has always been the little things in life that really make me happy... Thanks.

8:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home