Wednesday, November 26, 2008

HAPPY THANKSGIVING FOLKS!


Sorry my posting is so few and far between. Life is happening around me... We are heading down to my mom's house for TG dinner. We invited a couple to my parent's house, that's kind of strange but it is what it is. He is a friend of my husband from Panama. My oldest brother won't be there tomorrow because his stepdaughter has to work and they don't want to leave her alone. I understand, but I will still miss him. I am making corn casserole and mac & cheese. The hubby is making empanadas. Let me tell you...my hubby CAN COOK!!! He's handsome, smart, kind and can cook, did I luck out or what!? We are packing the car tonight and rolling out bright and early.

We are having issues at work and I can honestly say that I have a job today. I can only hope it lasts. It is not because of the lame excuse,"it's the economy"... It's because of a thief. We will pull ourselves up by our bootstraps and get this place rocking and rolling again. I keep telling myself that and soon I will start to believe it.
Hope you all have a fantabulous wonderiffic Thanksgiving! I know I will, I am surrounded by an awesome family, good friends and a wonderful life.
Life is good.

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger mama biscuit said...

Mmmmm, I want C to make me some empanadas the next time I'm there.

I hope you're having a great time with the 'rents. Sorry I'm late getting here, but hopefully the text msg made up for it.

Hugs

9:05 PM  
Blogger just a kat said...

Hope you had a wonderful Turkey Day! Sounds like you really lucked out with Big Papa, good for you.
Fingers crossed on the job thing/thief working out.

kat

9:21 PM  
Blogger ~Just Me Miranda~ said...

Sounds like it was going to be a great day!!

8:47 AM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Tysgirl, I totally promise! and your text made my day.

Thanks Kat, you should know how bad co-workers can be...

~M~ it was really nice, thank you.

10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home