Wednesday, October 15, 2008

SO, IT'S BEEN A WHILE....


The move to the new place was, well, how should I put this? It was the shit that I thought it was going to be. Unfortunately I got sick over the weekend and was forced to call in sick on Monday. I HATE calling in sick. I have been here over 6 years and have only called in sick 3 times. I loathe it! Anyway I got here Tuesday to a desk that is missing 1/2 of my stuff. Great! I am sitting here right now typing with the keyboard on my lap. Yep, it's that good. They situated my desk right next to the bitch that I can't stand thankyouveryfuckingmuch!
I have been very busy and it doesn't seem to be getting better.
So needless to say I am still trying to get organized and it's not easy. At least I'm feeling better, that totally counts. The kids are on fall break tomorrow and the next day. I wish I was with them. Hopefully I will be able to write a more intelligent post soon.
Until then my friends.... Ciao!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger just a kat said...

I too, am situated next to the bitch I cant stand. It must be our lot in life! Chin up babe!
Glad you are feeling better and I hope you get moved away from her and find all your stuff!
~kat

9:33 AM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Thanks Kat. I barricaded myself behind some file cabinets and let it be known throughout the office that she is not to speak to me, come by my desk or talk too loudly on the phone or I will kill her. I am usually quiet and don't ask for much, but this time, ah Hell no!

I am starting to find a few things and I am no longer typing on my lap, that's a good thing!

10:16 AM  
Blogger mama biscuit said...

I don't think I could work in an office with other women, I'd have to kill them.

Give my love to the family. Is LM still doing well in school? Fingers crossed.

hugs

12:19 PM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

They get their report cards on Monday and I have my fingers crossed.

I really like most of the girls who work here. There is just that one thorn in my side. I guess there is always one.

12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home