Monday, September 22, 2008

IT WAS A LONG AND EVENTFUL WEEKEND....


We went down to Jacksonville, Florida this weekend to celebrate my mother's 70th birthday. Yeah, I'll shout her age LOUD! I'm a brat like that. We also celebrated my hubby's 40th. It was fun and I love to see my brothers. We had to sleep in their living room, by sleep I mean toss and turn and pretend to rest.... The weather couldn't be better if it tried. I'll serve up some pics as soon as they forward them to me. No, I didn't bring my camera.
My sister in law's birthday is today... On the way home we stopped to see some other friends because he is turning 40 tomorrow and we really couldn't leave with out teasing him *heehee* Yeah there were a lot of people making babies on New Years Eve, huh?
Nothing spectacular happened while we were there. I hate riding/driving long distance so just the thought of going there makes me want to just curl up in bed and forgo the trip... But it was nice seeing everyone.
I still have a long trip to make when we can find some free time. Tysgirl I am talking about you again... Some one of these days we are coming over your way, I promise (just like I have promised for the last how many months?)
Hope everyone's Mondays are going better than ever!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger mama biscuit said...

It's ok, I'm patient. Get here when you can.

12:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home