Wednesday, September 03, 2008

HAPPY HUMPDAY!!!
*UPDATE*
They lost by a very small margin and Littleman didn't even get to play!
See, they should have let him play after all!!!

I am at work with very little time to blog, ugh! What is wrong with employers, blogging should be mandatory! My Bro2 and SIL2 came up with their spawn this weekend. It was nice seeing them, I haven't seen them in a very long time. I am so worried about my Bro2 though, he is very heavy right now and looks really unwell. I wish he would take care of himself. I will post some pictures when I get time. I don't have a lot of time lately...
Littleman has a game this afternoon. Good luck to him. JV had a game yesterday and creamed the other team, YAY!
Hope you all get your hump on and have a fabulous Wednesday!

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger mama biscuit said...

How did he take the loss? I hope he's not a sore loser.

9:12 AM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

He was cool with it. He said that if he had played they would have done a little better (nothing like some self confidence...). He swears they had some kids on the other team that,"must have stayed back a few times." He's so funny, he wasn't caring so much about the score but what was I going to feed him for dinner...

9:48 AM  
Blogger just a kat said...

Ahh...your grocery bill is going to increase (growing young man + sports = lots of food)

I think its the chicken that makes these kids so big these days. When the kid was playing 8th grade basketball, she played against some kids that I swear, drove themselves to the game....

Good luck to him, keep us posted!

5:16 PM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Thanks Kat, I will!

9:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home