Tuesday, August 26, 2008

THE BIG GAME...


My son has his very first football game tomorrow. I am so excited. He has never joined any sport, ever....in his whole 14 years on this earth. I can't wait to see him play. When I was growing up my brothers both played football for the Daily Mixers (they are a local cement/gravel company). My father watched football religiously, well, he still does. None of my nephews played football and my son is the youngest boy of the bunch so when dad found out that we FINALLY have a footballer in the family he was so stoked! I have to admit that I have always liked football. I understand the game, I know how it's played and I enjoy watching it from the stands. So when he decided he wanted to try it out and see how it's played I was so excited. So tomorrow I can watch my heart running around the football field. Hopefully I will have some good pics to share.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger mama biscuit said...

Wow, that was quick. It seems like he just made the team!

I enjoy watching football also, especially since Ty explained the rules to me.

Good luck to Littleman

2:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love football too! but especially when you're watching someone you know and love...except when they get hit...it's fun to see them so happy.

I look forward to the photos...

10:52 PM  
Blogger Karin said...

We are such a football family. We can't wait until E don's his first pop warner uniform. Enjoy this moment and try not to jump out of the stands and run on to the field to beat the crap out of someone who hits your son, it is their job.

11:22 AM  
Blogger mama biscuit said...

Ooooo, I'm dying to know how it went!

5:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home