Monday, August 11, 2008

Happy Monday!


My parents got here Friday night. They are so sweet, but can I just say that I am so happy to be here at work today???
The rents are going to be here until this coming Friday. Can you say AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! No, really they are great people and I adore them. I do have to say that I am terribly set in my ways and they kind of get in my way sometimes. Just a little bit though...
We went out driving around and ended up eating lunch at Hooters, that's right my fam and the rents, LOL!!! My mom had never been there and had no idea what to expect. She was so funny,"look at that little girl, her makeup is flawless..." Then my dad countered with,"what makeup?" LOL!!! Gotta love em!
My son has football tryouts this afternoon. He knows nothing about football at all. He can throw it really well but that's about it. Good luck to him.

5 Comments:

Blogger mama biscuit said...

How did the tryouts go?!?!?!

Have fun with your parents. House guests are hard. Except Q, she's like the easiest house guest ever. She used one fricken bath towel the entire time she was here!

7:23 PM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

I just knew that Q would be the easiest house guest ever!!! She is SO low maintenance... What a doll!

He has tryouts again tonight and they won't have any answers for us until Thursday morning. LM says he's confident, that's a good sign. His legs were hurting from all the running and he slept really well last night, I love that!

7:47 AM  
Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

Your dad sounds like my grandpa, he said much the same thing when he took my husband and I out for tea..back when we were just boyfriend and girlfriend :)

3:07 AM  
Blogger mama biscuit said...

She's only low maintenance when you pluck her from her original habitat and she can't be all OCD about everything :) She was forced to chill out here!

Good luck to the boy, fingers crossed.

7:40 AM  
Blogger just a kat said...

Good luck to the lad - I'm sure he will kick arse & take names!! Keep us posted on how he does.
Your folks sound absolutley fun! Enjoy the time with them!!

3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home