Monday, July 07, 2008

HAPPY MONDAY AFTER THE 4TH!!!


First I want to wish you all a Happy Independence Day!
Hope you all had a wonderful one. Tysgirl, I know your sweetheart is in Japan but at least he is safe and sound, can't ask for better than that! (Well technically you can, you can ask that he be home snuggling up with you...)
I went out Thursday night with my GF. We went to dinner at the Crab Shack then went back to her place, hailed a taxi and went to Savannah Smiles. Around 2:30am we hailed the same taxi to take us back to her place. Anyone who knows me knows that I am not a night owl.... We got up around 11:00am. Had breakfast, watched a couple episodes of Weeds (good writers on that show BTW). Took a shower and headed home. I can tell you that I was not long for the world. I went to bed around 8:00. So much for fireworks.
The hubby had an MRI on Saturday because of a shoulder issue and came home with a migraine, ugh! Both kids were sleeping over at other kids houses which is wonderful, but... I ended up watching tv alone and going to bed early. So much for a night without the kids! Sunday was a wash as well. We went to a friend's house to eat. It was good, I was tired and ready to just be home, do laundry and go to bed.
Can I just say I am glad to be here and working (well, almost)...

2 Comments:

Blogger mama biscuit said...

Mmmmm, I could go for some Crab Shack clam chowder.

Your night out sounds fun. I don't remember the last time I did that.

5:19 PM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

You are always welcome to join me in a trip to the Crab Shack... Where we are Soozie's puppets of course. I know, I know I have to come out your way first!

5:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home