Thursday, June 26, 2008

Mememememememe.....
Stolen unceremoniously from Tysgirl, Kat & Emotional Mullet...

I am : writing this meme, duh!
I think : all the time, my brain never ever shuts off.
I know : more than I care to sometimes.
I want : a long Caribbean vacation.
I have : good kids and a wonderful husband.
I wish : the world for my kids.
I hate : hate!
I miss : my nephew, everyday.
I fear : that people won't remember me when I'm gone.
I feel : like simming.
I hear : my daughter talking to the cat.
I smell : popcorn
I crave : some of that popcorn.
I search : for answers to questions that don't have answers.
I wonder : what the future holds.
I regret : not not being able to talk my nephew in to moving to Savannah.
I love : my life.
I ache : all over.
I am not : stupid.
I believe : life is not a dress rehearsal, live it like your the star of the show.
I dance : like I am seizing.
I sing : in my car..... alone.
I cry : too often.
I don’t always : take care of myself like I should.
I fight : very infrequently, I don't like confrontation.
I write : because it feels good.
I win : what?! No I don't!
I lose : weight but it keeps finding me.
I never : thought I would ever have kids, let alone like them...
I always : treat other how I want to be treated.
I confuse : um...nothing.
I can usually be found : checking others blogs or surfing Flickr.
I am scared : that I have not been stressing to my children how important furthering their education REALLY is.
I need : my family.
I am happy : when those around me are happy.
I imagine : life couldn't get any better than this.

The End.

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Blogger just a kat said...

Yay!!!
When you gonna add me??

10:37 AM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Hey who are you kidding.... have you looked? (only teasing, I just added you)

Welcome to the club!

11:00 AM  
Blogger mama biscuit said...

I knew you'd do this Meme and I knew I'd love your answers.

Happy weekend!

11:42 AM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Thanks Tysgirl, you started it!

Have an awesome restful weekend!

11:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't like confrontation either.
As a matter of fact it's something I really working on in my life right now.
ugh.

great post.

1:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't like confrontation either.
As a matter of fact it's something I really working on in my life right now.
ugh.

great post.

1:50 AM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Thanks Rhonda....twice! *grin*

I am glad there are more people like me out there...

7:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home