Wednesday, June 25, 2008

WEDNESDAY WHINE....


Not to be confused with a Humpday Holler (those are much more fun). I went to a Sand Gnat game last night. My GF asked me if I wanted to go, she had free tickets which included free dinner and free beer. I couldn't pass that up! Well, I got home around 10:30. The hubby was asleep and the kids were wide awake.
*heavy sigh*
Now I'm terribly tired and I want to go home. I am whiny and complainy and I want my mommy! Hope you are all having a great day while I am sitting here whining...

3 Comments:

Blogger Emotional Mullet said...

Hope you are home and comfy now, Big Mama!

I read your profile...I used to work for law firms...don't miss it A.T. A.L.L.

xo,
EM

7:01 PM  
Blogger Emotional Mullet said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

7:01 PM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

So I am sure you are totally feeling it when I say my job stresses me out...

Life is good, thanks to a good night sleep.

8:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home