Monday, June 16, 2008

MONDAY YET AGAIN....


It is Monday yet again. Almost all is right with my world. My family is back they arrived around 9:00 Saturday night. They are tanned, burned and peeling. I think my son grew another inch.
I fed the dog and let her out this morning. I went back in to dry my hair and heard her barking. I didn't think much of it because she is a barker. When I went out to get in my car I looked over and the gate was open. I went back in and woke my son to have him go look for her. Oh well, I guess she just doesn't like living with us. So.... my world is getting back to normal.

*UPDATE*
The wandering hound is back at home....again....

2 Comments:

Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

Now, how can we stop these kids from growing, I mean..they are all getting taller than me!!! Not hard LOL.
Glad everything is wonderful in your neck of the woods :)

3:41 AM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Hey Cazzie!!! I haven't seen you in a long time, nice to see you! No kidding, I am 5'8" and my 13 year old is taller than me, there is something very wrong with that! LOL!

7:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home