Thursday, June 05, 2008

TODAY IS MY FRIDAY...


YaY!!!
I am taking tomorrow off and I am gonna hang with the pops!!!
The fam called last night. My son sounds like a man on the phone. It made me miss them so much. I have always been good by myself but I feel like I'm not so good at it anymore. I have a hard time sleeping without him. I have a hard time when I get home and have lots of stuff to share with the kids and they aren't there. I'm glad this isn't permanent. They sounded happy and they were about to head out for ice cream so we had to get off the phone.

Oh and the dog still hasn't returned, *heavy sigh*...

6 Comments:

Blogger Deb said...

Hey girl! How are you? Well, TGIF for you----enjoy your time with your pops! :)

I have to catch up. Your dog went missing? I'm going to have to read more of your posts.

I'm back blogging...was a short lived resignation. But I wanted to say hi, and that I'll be pestering you more often! :D

9:04 AM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Oh good!!! I have missed you. How's life treating you? Say hi to Mad for me. I am so glad you're back.

You really DO need to catch up!
There will be a test *grin* after you are done, LOL!

9:13 AM  
Blogger mama biscuit said...

I wish your family's vacation would have coincided with the week I have off at the end of the month. I could have come down and kept you company. I'm glad your pops is there though, I know how much you adore him.

I'm sorry Allie is still gone. Sammy used to be an escape artist so I know how scary that is. Luckily Sammy gave up her adventures and never tries to run now.

Happy Friday

9:55 AM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

I do so totally adore him and I have4 been keeping him busy too!

Allie Houdini loves to just roam, thank God she is fixed and has a good sense about the road. I hope she comes plodding back soon for my pop's sake.

12:34 PM  
Blogger The Q said...

Oh no! I hope she comes home soon. And I hope your still hanging in there without your family. That HAS to be tough! :-(

3:48 PM  
Blogger The Q said...

I meant "you're" not "your". GAH! My eyeballs are tired from being on the engraving room computer all the time.

11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home