Friday, May 30, 2008

AS WE ALL KNOW BY NOW....

Big Mama Day is on Sunday but I have to share that I came home today and I got so excited I started to cry. No, a good kinda cry. A very sweet, wonderful and caring sweetheart of a person actually sent me yes ME a birthday wish!!!
BY SNAIL MAIL!!!
I was so excited.
See if you can guess who this someone might be...

This one will give it away for sure! "Q" You so totally rock and you made my whole day!

Thank you so much for your generous & kind heart. MWAH!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger mama biscuit said...

That's Suzie for ya, she's the make ya feel good snail mail queen!

6:10 AM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Amen!

9:27 AM  
Blogger The Q said...

I'm so glad it arrived in time!!!

Yah the ole eyeball licks are a dead giveaway ;-)

11:56 AM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Yes they are! Not to mention I LOVE your return labels!!!

Thank you again, you rock!

12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home