Saturday, May 24, 2008

So Much For a Big Weekend...
We just left the emergency room. We went to a party out at Tybee to celebrate my friend's son and his impending graduation this evening. On the way back home Babygirl (who has been having stomach issues all week) was scream-crying and begged me to take her to the Dr. Long story short, she has a virus that is almost through running its course. *heavy sigh* She needs to slow down, lay low and just chill.... If you knew her you would know that this is no easy task. So we are home now, chilling and we are going to try to go out to the beach tomorrow and celebrate (her stomach willing). So cross your fingers. Hope everyone is enjoying their holiday weekend.
Next Sunday I am turning 41, hey JUNE FIRST needs to officially be "Big Mama" Day!

4 Comments:

Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

Ahh, the beach I hope you all have a great time, permitting!

10:11 PM  
Blogger Karin said...

Well at least she is at the tail end of it. I am sorry she isn't feeling well. You know what the coolest Mom's I know are born in June.

11:30 PM  
Blogger mama biscuit said...

Please give the unicorn a hug from me and tell her I hope she feels better.
Pffft, like you need another excuse to hug that child!

6:18 AM  
Blogger ~~Lily~~ said...

Oh poor girl I hope she starts feeling better soon I will make sure to mark June 1st on my calendar as Big Mama Day PARTY....

12:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home