Friday, May 09, 2008

Myanmar...

Can I just ask you, what is wrong with that country?
Like I have said before I am not political on this blog so I don't want to hear your political views about this. They had a cyclone that decimates the country and kills thousands yet they want NO aid at all. Are they trying to assert their independence at a really bad time? Are they afraid that the U.N. or the United States are going to own them if we help? The U.N. just brought food, meds and supplies to help the people but their very own army seized it. Are they trying to insure the death of a nation and culture?
Fine, I guess we'll just sit back and watch helplessly as their own government slowly kills them off. Pretty sad state of affairs if you ask me.
Oh, that's right no one asked me....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home