Thursday, May 08, 2008

RANDOM THURSDAY....


Is today really Thursday? My daughter's soccer banquet is tonight at some church in the middle of nowhere. That should be fun trying to find it.
2 of my attorneys are gone for a conference out of town until Monday, YaY! Although in reality I would rather have them here.
My hubby is carpooling with one of our neighbors and just called me to pick him up for lunch because he doesn't have a car.....? That means spending MY gas money....
I'm turning 41 in a couple of weeks, I USED to like my birthday and now I just don't care anymore.
My family is going on vacation without me and leaving on my birthday *sigh* Happy Birthday to me.
The bottoms of both of my feet are hurting like someone beat them with a baseball bat and have been since yesterday. WTF is that all about?
My friend had over $500.00 stolen from her Paypal account this week and is completely shattered by it. (make sure to check yours...)

Random rant over...

6 Comments:

Blogger mama biscuit said...

Where is everyone going on your birthday and why aren't you going with them?

1:16 PM  
Blogger The Q said...

Can your friend dispute the PayPal charges? I had that happen to me and I disputed it and they reversed it.

Why is your family going on vacation without you? NO FAIR!! :-(

1:23 PM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

They're going to Panama for 2 weeks and since I AM the post closing department here I don't have a choice but to stay here and work, ugh!

1:23 PM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Hey Q! Where did you come from!?! Yes, they are taking care of it and they said it will take up to 8 days...

1:24 PM  
Blogger Karin said...

sorry you are having a vent day I have those sometimes too. Funny mine were right around my birthday too. Hum I wonder if there is a connection. As far as my comment yesterday my oldest brother and his family live in Florida but I think they are part of the problem not the solution to the stupidity there.

5:58 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

Yikes! You're having quite the day...

My feet are hurting like heck too. Only, my hurt is self inflicted. I bought one of those pedegg things and, I think I got carried away. LOL

6:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home