Monday, May 05, 2008

400th POST!!!


I have been writing on this blog for the last few years and I have only written 400 posts (this being the 400th of course). You would have thought I would have had more to say.... guess not.
I live such a mundane life. I work 8:30-4:00 Monday through Friday. I have a 19.4 mile commute every morning. I do laundry Monday, Wednesday & Friday. I like to eat pizza on Friday night. I like to sleep in until at least 8:00 on Saturday. The less I do on the weekends the better I like it. I love to take pictures, I love to chill with the kids, I love to paint and I love to read. I guess you could say I really like the quiet activities.
I guess I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Monday and fill in this space with my 400th post, YaY!!!

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Karin said...

Happy 400th. It seems as though you have said a lot.

2:58 PM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Thanks Karin. Looks like I say a whole lot of nuthin... LOL!

7:57 AM  
Blogger mama biscuit said...

Congratulations! You should celebrate with a trip. To Tennessee!

Does that ever get old?

8:27 AM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Thanks, I should & no, that never gets old!

10:10 AM  
Blogger Gareth said...

here's to the next 400

10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home