Monday, April 28, 2008

IT'S MONDAY AGAIN!!!


I had a very full weekend and I am ready to go back home and go to bed this morning. Friday night I hooked up with my GF and went to see Harold & Kumar. (I LOVE John Cho..) The movie was good and was pretty much what I expected. Of course it would have been better had I been a 20-something stoner.... PLEASE DO NOT LET YOUR CHILDREN SEE IT!!! Even if my son were 18 I wouldn't let him see it. Yeah, you get the picture.
Saturday we had a dinner party to go to. I don't know about the rest of you but I felt very out of place there. It was fine and the people were really nice (I only knew 2 of the people). BUT after words we went to downtown Savannah and went to a piano bar. It was a lot of fun and I'm really old. It wasn't a "jazzy or bluesy" kinda piano bar, think John Valby + very talented musicians. It was rock, roll and raunchy. We had a good time. We came home and the kids were up.....it was late! That's O.K. We got up Sunday and went to the mall. They all got something and me well... nothing. I am not a good shopper, I failed that part of the woman test. Then I had my monthly bunco game at 4:00. Got home at 6:30 and went to dinner at a friend's house. Got home about 9:30 and started the laundry. Yep it was a FULL weekend to say the least.
Hope all of you got some rest...

1 Comments:

Blogger mama biscuit said...

I get tired just reading about what you did this weekend!

Hope your Monday is a good one!

1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home