Monday, April 14, 2008

SORRYASS POSTS....
Yep folks that's all I've had lately, sorry... This isn't gonna be much better, trust me.
Out of the kindness of my Big Mama heart I let one of Babygirl's very best friends spend the weekend with us because her grandmother is out of town and she doesn't get along with her mother (can we say red flag)....so we had her for 5 days, count em! I was as sweet as any loving mom. WELL.... let me tell you, I am not going to be sweet to this little brat anytime soon. My baby came home from school crying because of this little self centered shit. BG confided in this little brat that she has a little crush on a boy and don't you know that it is all over the school. O.K. usually all the drama ends there. They all go through this at some point... But this little brat spread the rumors to be way more than a crush and she was just being spiteful & hurtful for no reason. Now no one will talk to my BG & she wants to curl up in a hole and die. She asked if she could stay home from school because her whole body hurt. I told her that this is part of life and to suck it up like any good parent would do. It just breaks my heart. I remember the pain and angst of that age and it sucked! I know that it is all part of growing up and there is going to be a LOT of that before teen-hood is over, but DAMN!
Someone once said,"You are only as happy as your saddest child.." they're right. At least she feels free enough to talk to me and let it all hang out. I told her that it does suck sometimes to be the one who expects other to act like we would. My golden rule for both of my kids is; do unto others as you would have done unto you. Great rule, except there are a lot of parents out there who don't take parenting seriously and their kids are without conscience. My kids know what it feels like to hurt and refuse to inflict that on others. Of course that opens them up to all sorts of hurt. But like I told BG at least she can sleep at night knowing that she never makes people feel this way. I know in a couple of days everyone will forget and start acting like nothing happened, but it doesn't take away the pain she is feeling right now.
Sometimes I just hate the way people "raise" their spawn.
People SUCK!

3 Comments:

Blogger Karin said...

Oh man poor bg teenage girls are the worst I wouldn't go back to that age for any amount of money. You are right though this will pass and quickly tell BG it is better to keep her head up high cause if she said something back it would haunt her later on. I know I still feel guilty for something I said to retaliate.

7:55 PM  
Blogger mama biscuit said...

People need to quit trying to be their children's best friends and go back to be parents. The kind that discipline and expect good behavior.

Kids are out of control these days. Last week I watched the mother of one of those girls responsible for beating a schoolmate unconscious. That bitch had the nerve to say the girl kind of had it coming.

WTF?

Poor BG. kiss her for me please.

7:56 PM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Thank you Karin, I swear the only way you understand the evils of teen girls is to have been one and to have felt the wrath...

Thanks Tysgirl, I promise I have been giving her lots of hugs and kisses. How dare the parents defend those kind of awful behaviors. What is this world coming to?

8:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home