Thursday, April 03, 2008

MY DAUGHTER....

...is a hero.
Yep, you heard it here first. She was at an away soccer game last night. She and another girl were walking back toward the team when the other girl suddenly fainted. PLOP! Right there on the ground. My daughter didn't know what to do and couldn't leave her laying there on the ground so.... She poured cold water on her hair hoping to rouse her and it didn't work. She couldn't leave her laying there so she picked her up and carried her back to the team. She was so scared and thought the girl was dead, LOL! But alas she wasn't dead! Thank God!!!
So my baby is a hero!

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger mama biscuit said...

WoW. I bet that was scary! I'm not surprised though, you are her mama after all....she's destined for greatness!

1:23 PM  
Blogger The Q said...

This doesn't surprise me in the least. Perfect timing that your daughter was with her though.

6:04 PM  
Blogger Karin said...

And Strong! I can't wait for those kind of moments in parenthood when you know you have made some right choices to produce such a brave strong child. You know this makes you a hero too!

6:25 PM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Thank you ladies, she so totally rocks! Sometimes I just can't believe that my husband and I actually MADE these kids. They are so awesome (most of the time...)

7:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Strong, brave girl, you should be proud!! :)

Z.

2:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home