Saturday, March 22, 2008

CROSS YOUR FINGERS...



We have been talking to our pool dealer and are trying to get this inground pool installed before summer.

I have wanted a pool since I was a little girl. But of course in Vermont pools are really not an option. We have figured out that financially this so very do-able but lets see what the bank has to say about extending credit for a pool....


So keep all your fingers crossed, keep us in your thoughts and send some really killer Karma our way.


Thanks Peeps!


Oh and HAPPY EASTER!

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger mama biscuit said...

Oooooo, that looks nice. I grew up swimming in a lake and never thought I'd want a pool. The older I get, the more I want one.

Best of pool buying luck to you!

5:30 PM  
Blogger Mia said...

Oh sweet....ok Im sending karma and good vibes your way. When you get it can I come to your pool party?

8:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

See here or here

1:44 PM  
Blogger Mia said...

Mama...delete gardagamis comment its a virus.

8:56 PM  
Blogger mama biscuit said...

p.s. I've been drinking a little (a lot).

8:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home