Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Poo!



I don't care what anyone says, I *heart* Kelly Osbourne.

I thought she did a pretty good job on this song.
This song as a general rule is only played at Karaoke bars by drunk college chicks (ugh! puke!)

For heaven's sake she IS the "Princess of Darkness" and it was the best rendition I have heard thus far.
(I am a HUGE Ozzy Osbourne fan BTW.. Who would have thought that!)
I think that she is just adorable. She looks a LOT like her mother in the video.

Yeah, so what! It's by blog and MY opinion.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger The Q said...

I can't hear the video, so I'm going to have to try again tomorrow. I do agree though, she looks A LOT like her Mom (which I think is better than looking like her Dad) ;-)

11:31 PM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Although I *heart* her dad just as much if not more... he is NOT a looker!

8:13 AM  
Blogger mama biscuit said...

She looks so grown up! She did a nice job with that song.

9:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home