Thursday, February 21, 2008

WHY MY DAUGHTER IS A WAY BETTER PERSON THAN ME....

She has had a little girl (Lets call her Twit, shall we?) bullying her at school. Since she started in the new school district the beginning of 5th grade this little Twit has bothered her and teased her, etc. Well, now the little Twit has taken it to a whole new level and has started calling my baby a slut and a ho. *heavy sigh* I lend my shoulder for my daughter to lean on and my ear to be her sounding board. I give her advise when she asks for it but I refuse to interfere unless she asks me to. It just kills me inside. I want (SO BAD) to go over there and pop the little Twit upside her ugly little mean-girl pin head.
But I refrain because
#1. I don't want to go to jail.
#2. my daughter needs to fight her own battles.
#3. It would just make things worse for her.
I told her that I totally would bail her out of the front office if she were to do it herself. Yep, that is such good parenting on my part huh? I didn't say I was proud of myself...
So do you know what my sweet wonderful kind loving child said to me????
Do ya?!?!

*this makes me feel like the biggest puke in the world*

She said,"Mama she is so jealous of me she just can't stand herself. Her mother is a drug addict that doesn't live with her. She lives with her father and he doesn't love her. He just buys her lots of stuff instead of spending time with her. I feel sorry for her. I have a family that loves me and buys me what I need when I need it. My friends are my friends because they understand me, not because I give them stuff. She only has friends because she gives them things, not because they like her. She will figure it out one day and she will be very sorry."
So, am I the worst mother for suggesting that my sweet little Babygirl beat the crap out of this awful little Twit?
I guess so.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Tyguy said...

That's one wise young lady you have there. I don't blame you for your advise... it was my first reaction, too. At least you can take comfort in knowing your little unicorn understands the bigger picture. Hope you guys are doing well.

peace out

9:53 PM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Oh Ty I hope you're feeling better. Next time leave the creeping crud in Japan!

Good luck this weekend, you guys are gonna need it... Thanks for the support and I thank God every day that I have such good kids. They totally make me a better person.

8:49 AM  
Blogger mama biscuit said...

I think your gut reaction was your mother unicorn instincts kicking in :) I would have done the same thing!

She wouldn't be the good girl she is if she didn't have you for an example!

3:30 PM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Oh Tysgirl, I am so SO so proud of her. She totally rocks and I am still "that mother" LOL!!!

7:22 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

awwww..... She's such a good girl! :) Just be proud, and, don't worry about how you nearly convinced her to beat up the pinhead twit. LOL

8:17 PM  
Blogger Melly` said...

She sure is special. I still hope she will give the twit a mouthful about how REDICULOUS the twit is with her choice of name calling!

You are indeed a lucky lady!

4:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home