Monday, February 04, 2008

JUST HAVE TO SHARE....

This is a pic that my niece sent to me from WAY BACK in the day... Look how thin I was and look at how young the kids were. This is when I fell in love with them.

I had a good weekend. My daughter made the school soccer team. This is the first school sports team that either of my kids have joined. Very cool! She is in the 6th grade and I'm a little surprised she made the cut. Not because she is a bad player (far from it) she is only in the 6th grade. I heard that they didn't let the 6th graders on the team unless they were good. Looks like she's good! We had dinner at a friend's house Saturday night and went shopping all day on Sunday. So all in all it was a very good weekend.

Oh and my dad is a HUGE Giant's fan so he is very happy, YaY!
Hope everyone has a good Monday!

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Mia said...

^5's Your daughter...way to go!!!!
I'm a soccer mom too, lol though my daughter is 22.

4:38 PM  
Blogger Karin said...

Great job baby girl! Glad you had a good weekend. Totally off subject every time I see pictures of your hubby I keep meaning to tell you he looks just like my neighbor. Don't worry he is a very nice guy!

8:03 PM  
Blogger mama biscuit said...

Please tell the unicorn I'm very proud of her!

when are you guys coming to visit? Ty keeps asking me, he's reeeeeeally looking forward to spending some more time together.

I am too. Last time was just too rushed!

HUGS to everyone

9:27 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

Look at you! You look like you're about 16!

1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home