Tuesday, January 22, 2008

HEY, HELLO IS ANYONE OUT THERE
CAN ANYONE HEAR ME???
I have been a very bad blogger these past few months, please forgive me. Today marks one month since my beautiful nephew was murdered. I have been in contact with his mom, sister and good friend. That helps a LOT. I'm getting through it.
I don't want to make this post all about my nephew a-g-a-i-n!!!
This weekend my folks came up. They are so cute! I had a little issue with my electric, as in I lost power to 1/2 my house... So I called dear old dad. I promised to pay his gas money if he would come up and get the lights rolling again. Yay, they work after a boatload of wire tracing and cussing out the non electrician that wired my house. Pop had to rewire three rooms, ugh! But hey it was better than paying some dude an obscene amount of money and not be sure it is really gonna work. My dad RULES! I layed low yesterday and didn't even get ON my computer. Of course that has a lot to do with my daughter being on it *heehee*... I hope you all have a great week and I hope I post a little more frequently.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mia said...

I hear you and welcome back Big Hugs.

8:05 PM  
Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

I am here and I know how busy things get..don;t worry, we wont leave you :)

9:04 PM  
Blogger mama biscuit said...

Yay for Big Mama's daddy! Electricity is a good thing! Glad you're starting to make your way back, been missing you.

9:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home