Wednesday, January 09, 2008

HEY...
I'm still here. I have been busy this last week, trying to clean up the "mess" that is my job. I hate the end of the year and the end of the month all rolled in to one. It's rediculous!
My mother in law is here and I just adore her. Unfortunately she has to leave early because Grandma (her mother) has come down with pneumonia. G-ma lives with mom and now mom is going home to take care of her. I don't blame her for cutting her time short. I do wish she could just move in with us at some point.
I have been having nightmares for a couple of weeks now and I am so tired. I just want blissful happy sleep. No guns, no one getting hurt, you know what I mean? I am usually the one having to defend someone. I think I have shot a total of 21 people in my dreams/nightmares (if I'm not mistaken). In self defense of course. So strange. Oh well, wish me luck and send me some good karma, I'm needing it.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger mama biscuit said...

Hmmmm, somehow it doesn't surprise me that you're protecting everyone in your dreams.

Big giant hugs and good karma vibrations coming your way :)

Wub ya!

2:42 PM  
Blogger The Q said...

Oh that just sucks, I'm so sorry about your nightmares :-( I am sending you tons of good thoughts....sweet, pleasant dreams, sweet, pleasant dreams, sweet, pleasant dreams!

6:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home