Friday, December 28, 2007

TRYING HARD.....
We are trying hard to get back to normal here. I think it will take a while though. Luis-Fer's funeral is today and I just wish I could be up there to lend my love and support. I got an e-mail from his mother yesterday and she thanked me for loving her son. I thought that was strange only for the simple fact that he was so loveable. Everyone adored him. One day when it is not so raw and fresh I will post pictures of him when he was little and pics of him growing up.
I slept last night for a while only to dream that my husband was cleaning a gun and waving it in my face. Not intentionally he was just talking and laughing, cleaning it and just waving it around. Kind of like an old Carol Burnett skit. First of all my husband doesn't even own a gun and second he certainly wouldn't be waving it in my face. Then of course I woke up and have been up ever since.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger mama biscuit said...

I'm thinking of you.

That dream must have been horribly disturbing :(

Your nephew was blessed to have had you in his life

11:07 AM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Thanks Tysgirl, it WAS disturbing!
You know what? I was so blessed to have had him in my life. He was AWESOME!

11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home