Saturday, December 08, 2007


SATURDAY...


Yep, it's Saturday.... The hubby went to Orlando to pick up some random car part for his sports car that I highly doubt he needs. I am here at the house with the kids and Babygirl's friend that spent the night. Thank goodness she is a sweet kid.
I am working on making Christmas ornaments for people for Christmas gifts. It's kind of nice not having to go anywhere or do anything for once. I am going to enjoy today.
Have I mentioned that we have 8 (EIGHT!!!) new baby Guppies in our new fishtank. We stocked it a week ago with 7 Neon Tetras and 5 female Guppies. Well someone was preggers when we got them.... I love the babies, they are so tiny. I was going to post the pic of the baby here but of course Blogger is being a little poopy...
So click HERE instead.


*UPDATE: There are NOW 16 baby Guppies*

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger mama biscuit said...

I wish I was there, I'd make ornaments with you!

2:09 PM  
Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

I love fishes and I love Guppies, we used to have heaps of them when I was a kid..and a few siamse fighters

5:04 PM  
Blogger Mia said...

Making ornaments is always fun...and even more so when you dont have anywhere to go!

12:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home