Monday, November 05, 2007

FINALLY!
Here is the Grim Reaper (that was) hanging in front...

Here is Littleman as the Devil....

I know you have seen her, but here is Babygirl again...

Littleman's carving job, you may not be able to see, but it has a "unibrow"...

Here is Babygirl's happy pumpkin...
I took this one just for Ty, notice she is sticking her tongue out at you...
Oh, that wasn't nice, was it?
Sorry *heehee*
She does miss you guys.
Oh and the Uniquorn said she wants pics of the ferris wheel, the pony and the cotton candy before we strike up any deals....

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger mama biscuit said...

We miss you too! Ty's nose is healed so it must be time to head back, right? :)

Tell babygirl she's just going to have trust me. If I start posting pics of the fun that is visiting me........I'll visitors up the wazoo.

8:26 AM  
Blogger Tyguy said...

Now there's some scary Halloween stuff.... I think she's licking her puppy lips thinking a bigger bite would be better next time. :)

If we can provide pics of ponies and ferris wheels I think we deserve a youtube video of the allusive unicorn... much better in motion. :)

8:20 PM  
Blogger Mia said...

lol cute pics

8:36 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

Love the pumpkin!!!

8:31 AM  
Blogger cher said...

great pumpkins!! your daughter gets more beautiful every time i see her! she comes from good genes;)

3:20 PM  
Blogger CP said...

Those are some great Halloweenie pics!

CP.

3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home