Tuesday, October 16, 2007

ALMOST BACK....
Just wanted to let you all know that I am alive and kicking. I have had a few really harsh issues with my son lately that would rather not discuss. We are working through them and I think we will be O.K. Thank you everyone for your support and kind words, I really needed them.
I am kicking ass at work lately and just took home a $2500 bonus thankyouverymuch! Oh I so love the end of the fiscal year! Hopefully I will be up and posting regularly from now on. But right now I have to get started cleaning, I have some company coming next week. I am so excited I could just EXPLODE! (in a good way)

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger mama biscuit said...

Hmmmm, I wonder who could be coming to visit you?!?!?!?!

Oh yeah, that's right.....

IT'S ME & TY

Eat your hearts out people. I get to meet the sweetest woman on the face of the earth. And as if that isn't cool enough. I also get to meet her incredibly handsome husband and adorable children.

I bet you wish you were me!

7:55 PM  
Blogger The Q said...

Try not to drool when you meet her husband...what? Is that just something that I would do?!? Okay then, moving on.

I'm very jealous that you guys get to meet, but I'm also very happy and cannot WAIT to see the pictures :-)

I hope everything works out with your son Big Mama. And can I ask you a favor? Will you give Tysgirl and extra hug from me? Thanks, you're the best!!!

11:43 AM  
Blogger mama biscuit said...

Maybe we'll drunk dial you Sooz, I know how much you love talking on the phone!

6:01 PM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

I am SO FREAKIN excited I can't stand it!!! This is going to be so much fun! Tysgirl, I just adore you and your hubby and this is gonna be so awesome.

Sooz that was one of the things I was concerned about, that we should just kidnap you. I promise I will give her/them the greatest biggest hugs ever!!! Promise! (drooling IS allowed)

Oh and I am such a cheap drunk, give me 3 beers and I am SO down for the count. I can still dial though, LOL!!!

7:54 PM  
Blogger The Q said...

Honestly? If you guys drunk dialed me, I'd be totally cool with that. I might sound like a complete dolt (that's just me, don't judge), but I wouldn't freak out totally ;-)

Just have a big ole hug-fest and make sure you throw a few extra in for me. When you do, make sure you lick their ears. That's how I hug (again, don't judge). I kid (about the ear licking).

12:16 AM  
Blogger Christina said...

I am so glad you are back...I hope things are being worked out!

9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home