Monday, September 24, 2007

IS IT MONDAY ALREADY???
Let's have a weekend recap shall we? Friday night I went to my husband and Tallman's "belt ceremony" for their karate. Well let me tell ya.... I never ever go to karate but as a favor to T-mom I went to take pictures. *insert very heavy sigh here* I didn't have a chance to come home from work before I had to go take pics SO I met them there at 6:15. I didn't get out of there till almost 9:00pm!!! I still hadn't seen my kids, I hadn't eaten all day and I was SO VERY OVER being there. But being a good doobie I took pics....
Friday was also my GF's 40th birthday. So not only did I have to go to some karate thing that I could really care less about but I also had to miss going out for my friend's b-day.
Well I made up for it by taking her out to dinner Saturday night. We heard about a restaurant with really good (expensive) food so we decided why not? O.K. let me set the mood for you. It is on the wonderful coast of Tybee Island. Picture a beach community across from the Sugar Shack ice cream stand, in a strip mall between a liquor store and a convenient store. O.K. now that you have the visual.... We walked in the door only to be greeted by the worst P.R. person that was ever put in place as hostess, the door had not even closed behind us when Littlemisssnottyface looked me up and down and with a sneer on her little twit face,"Do you have a reservation?" "No, I didn't think we needed one for a restaurant in a strip mall." "Let me see if we have any tables for you." Now I could see if this place was hoppin and there was a line outside... um... nope. 3 people were sitting at the bar, that worked there. The room we were in was EMPTY. Umm...K. She comes back about 2 minutes later and seats us next to the door. Big whoop, as long as the food is good, I can hang. Mr. I'mwearingWAY-TOO-MUCHfoundationbecauseIwanttobeanactor (but was an awfully good waiter) came to take care of us. Indifferent but very professional. The portions were HUGE and the food was awesome. I shelled out more than $100.00 for the two of us for dinner. Gee, I guess my money WAS GREEN AFTER ALL you pretentious little twit that greeted us at the door. Talk about lack of manners! YOU ARE LOCATED IN A FREAKIN STRIP MALL IF YOU HADN'T NOTICED!!!! Her mama needed to teach her some manners. I would have been more than happy to hear,"Welcome to Sundae's do you have a reservation? No? Let me see which tables are available, just a minute please." Wow was that so hard? I didn't think so.
Yesterday the hubby made a huge spaghetti dinner and it was more than awesome. He rules!
This week is a huge week at work with the end of the fiscal year and the end of the month, ugh!
When is Karin gonna have her baby already???

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

What the?!? Why would she act like that? Oh yah...because she's a bitter little twit, that's why.

I'm glad the food was good, to me, that is truly the most important thing.

And yes, when IS Karin going to have her baby?!?! I keep thinking that every day IS the day and I've been wrong so far!

11:54 PM  
Blogger mama biscuit said...

I don't know how I didn't leave comment love, I know I read this. I'm sorry. You're so good to the people in your life, I hope they realize that!

Karin has until Sunday to have that baby, if she doesn't- they will induce her. I haven't heard from her today though so I'm hoping maybe today is the day!

6:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home