Sunday, September 09, 2007

HERE ARE SOME PICS OF BIRTHDAY NIGHT...

Here are my Hubby and R-pop opening up their tickets to the awesome Van Halen Concert that we (the wives) gave to them for being great hubbies.
Gotta love that smile!
This is the most beautiful and wonderful person I have ever known.
This is the most handsome and sweet person I have ever known.

Have I ever mentioned how very blessed I am to have a great family and wonderful friends? Yes that includes my "online" friends as well. I feel like one of the luckiest people on earth. No, I just KNOW I am!

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger The Q said...

I know you already know this, but you really have raised some pretty remarkable kids. They seem like such sweet and "together" young people.

I'm not even going to mention your hot hubby because I feel pervy always commenting on that ;-)

12:16 AM  
Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

Yep, we are both so blessed, what gorgeous pics of your family :)

5:45 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

Van Halen tickets! I went to a Van Halen concert on my 23rd birthday, it was a blast!

Great pictures big momma!

8:46 AM  
Blogger mama biscuit said...

It's not luck my friend. You're surrounded by good people because they are better for having known you.

8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home