Tuesday, September 04, 2007

HAPPY TUESDAY!!!
Yeah, I couldn't think of anything grand (for a title) either. Hope everyone had an awesome weekend. BBQ's and fireworks, friends and family, sounds like a blast. I had none of that. Nope, my bud and her fam went out of town and I was lost.... We fed their animals and talked/emailed each other, big whoop! I did manage to play in the kitchen (yes my state of the art awesome kitchen). I made Philly Cheese steaks Saturday night and they came out perfect! Sunday I made a wonderful breakfast for the hubby. Oh and not to mention I made my first pork roast, again a successful venture. Monday, hubby worked 7:30-4:00 & I worked 9:30-3:00. I got home around 5ish. Our friends came home and we all went out for Chinese food. Now that is an all American Labor Day celebration! I have actually been feeling dizzy and pukie since yesterday afternoon. I realized this morning that I hadn't taken my blood pressure meds yesterday, oops! So I guess my body is kinda mad at me. Oh and YES Penni, I have learned my lesson so please don't yell at me or lecture me.... *grin* wish I had fun pics to show, but nope, not this holiday weekend.
Although the hubby is having his 39th birthday on September 10th. Do you HONESTLY think that I plan on celebrating that, after what he didn't do for me? I am still bitter about that, thank you very much! My bud (T-mom) did happen to hook our hubs up for an awesome weekend the end of this month..... No! This is NOT for his birthday either!

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger MBCBUYB said...

Yay for Philly Cheese Steaks. I know there really is something more pressing I could've commented on with this post, but what can I say? I'm hungry lol.

8:35 PM  
Blogger mama biscuit said...

:::Hangs head in shame:::

I can't believe I let MBCBUYB beat me here.

As for your weekend.That settles it, next year you're coming to my house for the holiday weekend! That's an order :) MWAH

6:32 AM  
Blogger cher said...

yum. philly cheese steaks!
take care of your body big mama! pleeeease!

1:26 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

I agree with Cher, no more forgetting those blood pressure pills missy!

1:40 PM  
Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

Hope your days are getting better me ladyyy :0

6:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home