Sunday, August 12, 2007

DIDJA MISS ME???
No need to fear, Big Mama is here. I had a stressful week at work, glad it's over! The rents came in for the weekend to celebrate their 46th wedding anniversary. That is a very long time!!! They still like each other, I have hope. The kids did pretty well their first week of school. I am proud of Littleman for doing his homework every night without hassles. I am proud of Babygirl for doing the same and starting to really get in to the whole middle school groove. I knew she would. We went out yesterday to celebrate a dear friend's 36th birthday (yes he is the baby of our group). We went to the Wild Wing Cafe', service SUCKED but the food and the company was good. Of course while we were eating it started to thunder and lightening. All of a sudden rain started dripping through the roof on to Tallman (Littleman's best friend). After the rain died down the Hubby shuttled everyone to their cars and we went to the bowling alley. I don't care for bowling, my pop can't bowl because he's 70 and has health issues, so we hung and watched them. My mother who is pushing 70 won the second of the two games they played. Yay MOM!!! It was fun, but for some reason I am so fatigued today. I got up at 9:00, took my Bp meds, ate breakfast, chilled and I am ready for a nap. Oh well... I'm sure that this will pass, I don't have any reason like this. Maybe because I don't have anything I NEED to do, I can be lazy today.
Maybe I'll paint.
Yes folks I paint and I am good at it and no, you probably won't see my work on here. We shall see.... But I doubt anytime soon.

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger mama biscuit said...

You Paint?!?!?!?!?

How did I not know this about you? I *really* want to see something you've done, pwetty pwease.

6:39 PM  
Blogger Melly` said...

Glad you are having good times! And also curious to see your paintings!

7:02 AM  
Blogger mama biscuit said...

p.s. Hell yeah I missed you!

8:49 AM  
Blogger cher said...

great link action big mama!
lazy is ok.
it has to be.
i spend the majority of my days being lazy.

11:03 AM  
Blogger cher said...

oh! and pleeeease lets see some paintings! I'll show you mine if you show me yours!

11:04 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

I totally agree! You're adoring readers would love to see some of your work!

12:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home