Friday, July 27, 2007

I'M KINDA BLUE......
I have no idea why, but I have been a little bit sad all day... Tysgirl is a doll and her e-mails make me feel like everything thing is A.O.K.
My dear friend T. who just happens to be Tallman's mom (Tallman is my son's best friend) has been having medical issues lately and it's scarey. I know eventually she is going to be O.K. but I want her to be O.K. right now. I don't like seeing my friends in pain and not being able to help. I have cooked for them (the whole fam) and given her sons rides places, but that doesn't take away her pain. Do me a favor for just a moment in time please send some good karma over this way that she gets better soon, thanks!
I have also been seeing things on the news that make me sad, like this, this and this...
As far as Tammy Faye is concerned, I think she was such a sweet innocent woman and it was never more apparent than when she was on the Surreal Life. I never really thought about that show until she was on with Erik Estrada and Ron Jeremy. Then I realized what an unjaded sweet little woman she was. When I saw her with Larry King, I was sad for her. Say what you will, I loved her eyelashes.
As far as the two other stories are concerned....whatever happened to common sense? Seems to be a thing of the past. I think I need a good long sleep. I need a vacation!
G'night my friends, tomorrow will be a brighter day...

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger mama biscuit said...

I have a fever and NOBODY wants to play with me. We could wallow in our funks together.

I hope you feel better soon. Maybe I need to come to your house and cook you soup and take you shopping for new clothes and sit on your couch and get silly drunk.

2:05 PM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Oh Tysgirl that sounds just like what the Dr. ordered! Hey no matter who's couch we land on, we are gonna feel tons better. I think a giggle-fest is just what I need right about now. I'm sorry you're not feeling good, that blows!!! I have no excuse.

8:46 PM  
Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

Yes, and tomorrow will come soon, and you will be just fine

2:14 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

cheer up! There are so many good things going on right now too....

8:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home