Friday, June 29, 2007

HAPPY 13th BIRTHDAY MY LOVE!!!



Can y'all believe that my Littleman (who's not so little anymore) is 13 today!!!! OMG! When did that happen???

This is the hospital picture that was taken shortly after he was born at Darnell Army Community Hospital on Ft. Hood, Texas.


This one was taken when he was about a year old, what a doll!


He loved to drive his sissy around the house in his van...

Here he's about 2 1/2 such beautiful eyes...
Here he is about 3 years old. I swear he gets cuter by the day.

Of course this is many years later fishing behind his grandmother's house. Still a doll... Here, his papa took him on a tour of the graveyards in Savannah, lame ride, fun time... (bad resolution)


Still silly...

Still handsome...

My heart and soul... I know that I brag endlessly about my children, but I really REALLY like them. They are such nice people with great big hearts. My son, 13 years ago today made his grand entrance in to my life and I was forever changed. From the minute I saw his tiny little self I just knew what real love was. He makes me SO very happy. We have gone through a lot with him. To his credit I have never had to ever deal with behavior issues. I only hope that these teen years that are ahead of us are as wonderful and awesome as his childhood was.

Happy Bithday My Love!

Labels: ,

9 Comments:

Blogger mama biscuit said...

Happy Birthday Littleman!!!!

He's a fine looking boy Big Mama, you should be proud and brag as much as you want. You've done a fine job so far!

9:29 AM  
Blogger cher said...

happy b-day little man!
d- you are right. he is perfect. little heartbreaker is what you should have named him!

12:27 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

Oh my! My oldest is going to be 13 on July 20th.... Where does the time go??

He's definitely going to be a chick magnet when he grows up, be sure to keep your eye on this one! LOL

1:23 PM  
Blogger cher said...

my b-day is july 20th too

1:38 PM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Thanks Tysgirl he's as sweet on the inside as he is on the outside.

Thank you Cher just think about it, you have heartbreakers X2.

Thanks Sherri I really don't feel old enough to have a teenager yet. The best part is, he has no idea how cute he is...

8:38 AM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Oh and Cher, does that mean the the party is at your house on the 20th?!?!?!

8:39 AM  
Blogger purpletwinkie said...

Awww. Sweet pictures :)

6:35 PM  
Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

He got a big heart? Apple does not fall far from the old apple tree now laydee!!
Happy 13th mate

8:04 AM  
Blogger Tyguy said...

A little late but happy b-day to the Little Man. He certainly is a handsome young lad.

It always warms my heart to hear you gush about your beautiful children. You have such a sweet, maternal presence that permeates every post and comment. I think that's one reason why we all love to hear from you.

7:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home