Monday, June 11, 2007

LOOKS LIKE A TREND.....
And no, I don't mean Bobby Trendy! I have been terribly busy this week and weekend and again I am posting on a Monday. The kids came back this weekend. So much for "gone for two weeks"... I am so glad to have them home. They are so great to be around. I helped my best GF move this weekend. OMG! WTF! How much shit does one single person need???? Too much shit, that's all I have to say. We had her ex-husband and myself. Obviously we needed more help so "ex" went out on the street and hired a random Mexican guy and all he asked for was a shower and a change of clothes. So when it was all said and done they ran over to the Goodwill and hooked him up. He got a shower, they gave him $40 and he was a happy dude. It was strange, but hey we needed the help and he needed a shower. I have so many bruises it's not even funny. I am already at work so I think I will try to post something when I get home. I just didn't want you all to think that I left forever and wouldn't be back with all my greatness.....

3 Comments:

Blogger Mia said...

It's amazing how something we so take for granted can mean the world to someone that doesn't have it. Glad the move's over now.

8:26 AM  
Blogger mama biscuit said...

I for one have been suffering withdrawals from all your greatness!

Happy Monday, if there is such a thing.

8:59 AM  
Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

You are great and you make me laugh, so hurry back woman LOL

7:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home