Thursday, May 17, 2007

TOMORROW IS THE BIG DAY....
Yep, I get to have my surgery tomorrow. I'm so psyched and can't wait till it's over. You probably won't hear from me this weekend (what else is new). I really have been bad at posting lately. I have just been busy with life.
Since I'm not going to be here, please look in my sidebar and visit some of the people I read almost daily. Give them my love and tell them that I sent you.
Oh and while you're at it I added a couple more pics to my Flickr account...

Labels:

11 Comments:

Blogger Christina said...

Good luck tomorrow! I will send good positive thoughts your way! Plus you get the good drugs!

8:40 AM  
Blogger The Q said...

I'll be thinking good thoughts for you!! Keep us posted when you can, I know it'll be difficult but we'll be worried about you until we hear from you.

3:18 PM  
Blogger FU said...

i don't know what ur surgery is about! but i hope it all goes swimmignly!!!

see u when u get back :)

fu

5:20 PM  
Blogger Tyguy said...

Good luck Big Mama! We'll be sending you good vibes.

6:23 PM  
Blogger purpletwinkie said...

Oh I thought it was LAST FRIDAY... and sent you an email (not sure if you got it). Anyway... good luck with everything.

7:18 PM  
Blogger mama biscuit said...

Lots and lots of big good luck hugs are coming your way.

8:12 PM  
Blogger cher said...

thinking about you.
literally
i just was.
i was going over some old posts of mine trying to get inspired and came across the post about the box you sent me. you are one of the most thoughtful people i know. i wish you the best of luck and lots of downtime to recoop.

7:43 PM  
Blogger mama biscuit said...

I hope it went well, I'll miss you while you recover!

8:52 PM  
Blogger The Q said...

Just checking in to see how you're doing....still sending you good vibes :-)

9:57 PM  
Blogger Tyguy said...

Hope you're doing well.

5:13 PM  
Blogger cher said...

still thinking about you D. hope you are perfect.

2:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home