Sunday, May 06, 2007

MeMeMeMeMeMeMe-WTFMeMe.....
Tysgirl tagged me to do a Meme that was written by Hammer.

1. What is the stupidest mistake you have ever made with money?Declaring Bankruptcy.

2. Do you think taxes are unfair or do you think it’s your civic duty? I thought that this country was founded because people were sick of being taxed to death. I don't mind paying mine but I just got a 40% tax increase on my property tax?!??! For what!
3. Did you take risks and possibly turn your life upside down for new opportunity? Yep, sure did. I left a lucrative career and moved to Canada to be with my immigrant boyfriend. I had no job and loved every second of it. We are now married and living in the U.S. Totally worth all of it.
4. Are you the alpha in your household? (pets included) Ummm... DUH! I AM Big Mama after all...
5. Do you compromise with your significant other or does someone always get their way? We both compromise on the stuff that matters of course. I get my way on the stuff that matters to me and he gets his way on the stuff that matters to him.
6. What curse word do you use most often? I can swear like a state trooper in trouble! I try not to but sometimes I have to bust out a few. I think I will reserve those for the ones I love. (Does idiot and moron fall in to this category at all?)
7. Do you easily change your mind or are you dead set on most issues? I am pretty set but I am open minded and will listen to opposition. If someone has an intelligent view and can explain their position without flaw I could possibly change my view. Not likely though.
8. What famous person would you like to trade places with for one week? It certainly wouldn't be Brittany Spears.... I think I would have to say Helen Gurley Brown.
9. If you could go back in time and tell one person off, who would it be and what would you say? I think I would like to face off with the moron that coordinated to 9/11 attacks and tell that bastard to back off....

10. Were you a good student or did you do just enough to get by? I had a BLAST in school. I had so much fun and all sorts of friends. Academia was NOT my strong suit, I wish it was.
11. If you could give one piece of advise to someone just starting out on their own, what would you tell them? Savings are a wonderful thing. Possessions don't make you happy and everything is replaceable.
12. Are people basically good and honest or are most people opportunistic and predatory?I still have hope that people are all born good and their surroundings ruin them. I could be wrong, but I hope not.
13. Is there someone you wish you could go back and apologize to? No, I am at peace with everything I have done. I can't sleep if I know I have hurt someone. I make it right as soon as humanly possible.
I guess I’m supposed to tag 5 people to do this Meme, but I am not a tagger. If you love doing MeMes, please consider yourself tagged and let me know in my comments so I can come read yours.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger mama biscuit said...

Hey, you wanted to play on the playground with the cool kids, so quit you're whinning ;-) Besides, I got you to post something, didn't I?

I've been told recently that I'm relentless. Whatdaya think?

Hope you're having a good weekend!

4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home