Tuesday, May 01, 2007

MY BABY....
My sweet little Babygirl had middle school orientation last night. I guess that means she really IS going to grow up. I so enjoy her. I hope she and I always stay close. I fear that when she is a teen she is not going to want to spend any time with me. I guess if that ever happens I will be glad that she is spreading her wings and not NEEDING me. I know she will always love me though.
On another note Littleman want on a dolphin tour field trip yesterday. They had a blast. We had a checkup not that long ago and he grew 3 inches and 8 1/2 pounds since Christmas!!! We are almost eye to eye...
Why oh why do they insist on growing so quickly?!?!?!

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Mia said...

Its soo sad when they grow up. Just savour every moment.

1:28 PM  
Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

Great news all round. I know it, my kids each celebrate a birthday one month after the other, Nick is May 12th and then Sarah concludes the birthdays on 21st June...until my birthday December 11th.
Tom has the same size feet as me and he is only 10!!!

5:03 PM  
Blogger mama biscuit said...

My word, what do you feed that child?

It sounds like you have a great relationship with your kids...that will go a long way towards them becoming happy adults- even if it's sooner than you'd like.

9:00 PM  
Blogger Melly` said...

Lately I have been amazed at just how quickly time has gone. I am not denying all the hard work, sleepless nights and worry etc... it is just... the time went so very fast.

Makes me want a nap.

11:21 PM  
Blogger mama biscuit said...

You've been tagged with a Meme, check it out.

http://tysgirl.wordpress.com/2007/05/05/mememememememe/

3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home