Sunday, April 22, 2007

I GUESS #14 ISN'T LUCKY?!?!?!


My parents came up and jinxed the game, I mean watched the game with us. That was cool...

Unfortunately we were playing against another red team and being the kind sweet sportspeople that we are decided that we would don the green jerseys. Unfortunately someone else got to #13 first so Babygirl got the next best thing #14.

She did play really well and enjoyed herself, but they did not win, the final score was 3-1. She was so sweet about it,"Big Mama somebody has to win..." Out of the mouths of babes. I swear she wraps herself tighter and tighter around my heart every day.

This "dust devil" decided to give us an unscheduled break. Game resumed shortly thereafter...

Can you see the kid in the middle, he was one of ours, LOL!
You win some you lose some, better luck next week guys. Hopefully they won't be wearing the booger green color...


Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

LOL at booger greeen, Great your parents came to the game, nice to see their image there, lol at dust devil, The Aboriginals here call them a "Willy Willy".

7:38 PM  
Blogger FU said...

wowwwee, a dust devil?!

ive never seen one of those... it looks super cool!

8:21 PM  
Blogger The Q said...

That dust devil is SCARY! I can't even imagine all that sh*t getting in my eyes. MY EYES! My EYES!! Sorry I got lost there for a second. I'm sorry they lost the game :-(

8:49 PM  
Blogger Melly` said...

We used to believe that to be caught in a Willy Willy was a sign that good luck was coming when we were kids. I think old Mrs Mac told us that. She used to give us lollies - so we believed anything she told us.

Friday night was our first soccer game of the season too. Sons team won - daughters team got clobbered.

I quite like being a soccer mum. I am glad you do too.

4:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home