Friday, April 13, 2007


HEY EVERYONE...HAPPY FRIDAY!






I just can't tell you how much I needed this weekend. Granted I had a 4 day week, but that wasn't nearly enough! I haven't had a good chance to get on this thing and actually write anything worth reading in a very long time. The hubby and I were talking about going to Vegas for my 40th b-day (June 1st mark your calender).


I think we are going to have to postpone that until maybe next year. My kids are probably going to spend the summer in Panama this summer which means 4 round trip tickets to Central America and you know we need spending money.... Everything there is so inexpensive!!! I just HAVE to shop. My grandmother-in-law is going to be 92 this summer and is one of the most awesome people I know. She just had a little bout with the flu (made me think) and I want to make sure and see her and love on her and let her know just how much she means to me. I miss my own grammie very much and I would give just about anything just to have her back one more day to let her know how much I really loved her.


O.K. that was sad!


But really it's the truth.


Anyway, I fear letting my horny little son on the brink of puberty out of my sight and in the midst of beautiful young Latina girls *sigh* I know he needs to grow and junk, just not yet!!! I am the MAMA and I am not ready!


Any ideas on what I should do on my birthday? Anything??? Seems like you won't get a visitor this year Scott, but it's not for lack of want, I promise. Anyone want to come here and visit me???


OH! and here are my glasses.... *sigh*

Yeah they are green....


5 Comments:

Blogger purpletwinkie said...

Darn! And I was ready to get the strippers lined up for your 40th celebration!

8:04 PM  
Blogger Melly` said...

I was thinking a 40th shouldnt be one celebration.. it's a celebration of so many things?

And your glasses look just beautiful. Very classy.

3:05 AM  
Blogger mama biscuit said...

Happy Friday to you too Big Mama.
Actually Happy Saturday Morning ;)
I was too busy holding down a couch last night and didn't get around to blogging.

Birthday ideas......hmmmmm, let me think. Oh, I know- you could come to Tennessee! It's only about a 7 hour drive and I know a really great place you could stay for free (ahem, my guest room).

It was worth a shot, can't blame a girl for trying. Have a good weekend!

7:43 AM  
Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

So, was the dear elderly lady born in 1916 then? My nanna was so I am guessing they would be similar ages then.
I can't wait for my 40th, I plan on a big turn out with a band playing :) Yeah , lots of dancing and karaoke :)

9:09 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Awwwww....that's so sweet that your close to your grandmother-in-law. I glad you will get to spend some times with her. Panama sounds waaayyyy better than Vegas, but that's just me.

When's your 40th? When I had mine it was a quiet affair, thank goodness, but my 45th will be a good one. That's the year I will officially have gotten all my children raised past the age of 18! Not that it changes anything, but at least I won't be legally obligated anymore! ROFL

ROFL about your son.... I totally understand and agree. Your the mama and he needs to wait until your ready. Simple....

12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home