Tuesday, March 13, 2007

THE RESULTS ARE IN.....
Are you as excited about this as I am? I didn't think so!
1) I got attacked by a wild goose and it ate my hamburger. TRUE
...and it scared the hell outta me too! To this day I have a healthy respect for those MOFOs.
2) I was asked to leave a roller rink because I didn't have the money to rent skates. FALSE
I can't believe NOT ONE OF YOU GUESSED THIS ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3) I worked at a full service gas station pumping gas when I was in high school. TRUE
It was a Sunoco station. Yes I am that old and they had full service back then. Hey they still do in some places back home.
4) When I was really young I fell out of a tree and broke a disc in my back. TRUE
Unfortunately I was in the 3rd grade and I have to wear a lift in my shoe now because of it.
5) I took Home Economics in school. TRUE
This one seemed most popular and I can't imagine why. I mean, I am pretty good on the home front, I can cook clean and sew. I am not a domestic goddess by any stretch of the imagination, but I can hold my own!
Y'all are so much fun! Thank you so much for playing. Now you know just a little bit more about the wonderful mystery known as Big Mama.

2 Comments:

Blogger mama biscuit said...

I guessed wrong.....but I'm here to comment first so that's all that matters- at least in my world.

Happy Tuesday Big Mama

3:14 PM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Thanks Tysgirl, I was just over at your place commenting for the hubbys b-day...

Hey, it counts in my world too!

3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home